Key: C = Colour | M = Monochrome | D = Dual Sided | S = Single Sided | E = Strip Encoding | H = Chip Encoding
170PAX4™ Left hand version, 300 dpi(ZPL II and XML) 12d/mm Resolution
prices from £3475 please contact our sales office on: 01422 382400 or more details on upgrades.
PAX OEM print engines offer specialized solutions, a wide range of mission-critical print engines, even wireless capabilities!With improved serviceability, a faster first label out time with 12 ips print speed, and a functional RTC, Zebra’s 170PAX4 print engine is designed to meet your demands. If connectivity is a concern, look no further – take advantage of optional 802.11b wireless, 10/100 Ethernet, or European 28V I/O. Print labels from 3.0" (76 mm) wide to 6.6" (168 mm) at 203 or 300 dpi resolution.
State-of-the-art technology lets you receive unsolicited Alert condition messages via any e-mail-enabled device or monitor and configure networked Zebra print engines remotely using any standard Web browser. Designed for high-speed, high-throughput applications, PAX OEM print engines are ideal for print/apply systems, including mission critical industrial applications, high-volume product, carton, case, and pallet labeling, and product identification.
- Zebra Printer Management sends status messages instantly
- Prints wide (up to 6.6”) labels for products, cartons, and pallets
- Heavy-duty construction and superior performance
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dots per mm)
- Memory: 10 MB DRAM; 2 MB Flash
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- 8” (300 dpi: 203 mm)/sec
- Orientation: Right-hand or left-hand
- Construction: industrial all-metal
- Applicator interface
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- Multilingual backlit LCD
- Zebra Printer Management
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- 32-bit 133 MHz RISC processor
- Zebra printer driver for Windows 95/98, NT4.0, 2000, and XP
- Real-time clock
- Unicode™ - Compliant